Take Advantage of One-on-One Partnering!
EBD Group will guide you through the partnering process with a series of email updates and reminders, once you are registered for the meeting. Register here! All registered attendees will receive a notice when partnering has opened with instructions on how to set-up your account and begin scheduling meetings with target companies.
With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies should be easy. To assist you with the process, please see the instructions below or view video tutorials here that will walk you step-by-step through the process.
- Register for the Meeting: In order to receive your log-in information for the partnering system, first you must register to attend the Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mediterranean. Within 24 hours of registering, you will receive a notification with details on how to login and create your profile.
- Profile: Start by completing your partnering profile. This is a brief summary of your background, your company and products.
- Set your Agenda: Once partnering opens, indicate when you are available to attend one-to-one meetings.
- Search and Request: Search through profiles and send messages to request meetings.
- Respond: Log-in regularly to respond to incoming requests, and to monitor responses to your requests.
- Scheduling: All agreed meetings will be scheduled instantly based on the mutual availability of all participants.
- Meet: Zoom video links will be automatically assigned a few days before the event. Click on the meeting link during the scheduled date and time to be placed into your meeting.
Partnering System Contact