Take Advantage of One-on-One Partnering!
EBD Group will guide you through the partnering process with a series of email updates and reminders, once you are registered for the meeting. Register here! All registered attendees will receive a notice when partnering has opened with instructions on how to set-up your account and begin scheduling meetings with target companies.
With the support of EBD Group’s partneringONE® service, finding and agreeing to hold one-to-one meetings with your target companies should be easy. To assist you with the process, please see the instructions below or view video tutorials here that will walk you step-by-step through the process.
- Register for the Meeting: In order to be receive your log-in information for the partnering system, first you must register to attend the Cell & Gene Meeting on the Mediterranean. Once partnering is open, you will receive a notification with details on how to login and create your profile.
- Profile: Start by completing your partnering profile. This is a brief summary of your background, your company and products.
- Set your Agenda: Indicate when you are available to attend one-to-one meetings.
- Search and Request: Search through other attendees’ profiles and send messages to request meetings.
- Respond: Log-in regularly to respond to incoming requests, and to monitor responses to your requests.
- Scheduling: In the final week before the event, EBD Group will schedule all agreed meetings, based on the availability of participants, to ensure everyone has the maximum possible number of meetings over the course of the event.
- Personal Schedule: Your preliminary schedule will be available a week before the event. Your schedule will then be updated daily, including updates during the event. You can print your schedule with locations once you arrive on site.
Partnering System Contact
Project Manager, Partnering Services